Affordable Sprinkler Installation
A professionally designed and installed irrigation system is the best assurance that your turf and landscape will be watered as efficiently as possible. Knowledge of water-conserving technologies as well as local regulations and restrictions are key aspects of our irrigation planning. Improved design practices and advanced sprinkler system technologies in the hands of one of our Licensed Irriagtors makes it possible – and environmentally responsible – to conserve water and have an attractive, healthy landscape.
No matter the size of your yard, a sprinkler installation can be complex. Sprinkler Genius has over 15 years of experience installing a sprinkler system in North Texas. We pride ourselves on our professional service and our outstanding employees, who have the training to correctly install a sprinkler system to work in the most effective way. We know what it takes to install a sprinkler system in this geological area and we will give you the best service anywhere.
How We Ensure Great Service
Hiring us, you can be confident in our ability to provide a quality service and truly make our customers happy. To make sure we provide the best sprinkler installation process, these are our promises to you:
- We will not cut the power, gas, cable or telephone lines.
- We will avoid damage to all other parts of your yard during your sprinkler installation
- We will not give you a sprinkler system that does not deliver water efficiently to your lawn and landscaping.
- We will always be available to address your concerns or questions via email or phone.
Our Installation Process
- Meeting – We will begin with a personal consultation and get to know more about what you want and need.
- Design – Having taken in to account your personal needs we will create a design using a professional irrigation CAD program. This will be the master plan for your sprinkler installation and is based off the water source pressure, hardscapes, and landscape locations. While it’s true that many companies will use excellent products, the irrigation design is really what will count when it comes down to ensuring that your system works effectively.
- Actual Installation – From this point on the labor portion of the installation process begins. We trench where the pipe, valves, heads, and wires will be buried Next Installation of a backflow device and Connection of all pipes, fittings, valves, wires, and timer Are done
- Programming – We program the controller based off watering days available by the city, sprinkler requirements for each zone, monthly adjustments, and watering times.
- Walk through – After the Installation is complete we will go over the system and explain how to operate the controller. You will be given a as-is design showing where heads and valves are located.
Serving: Dallas, Plano, Richardson, McKinney, Garland, Allen, Frisco, Highland Park, and Park Cities