Sprinkler Repair Services
If you go through all the effort to own a beautiful lawn and landscape, you will most likely use an automatic sprinkler system. Like any other device, a water sprinkler system will eventually break or suffer performance issues. The good news is that this can easily be solved by hiring a lawn sprinkler system contractor to take care of the sprinkler repair.
Ideally you should be having Annual maintenance checkups to ensure your sprinkler is operating without any issues. These checkups can add to the life of a sprinkler system as well as ensuring sprinkler repair costs are kept to a minimum each year.
Here are some basic needs for a sprinkler repair.
- Sprinkler heads broken (either spewing water or not retracting)
- Zones not turning on
- Timer malfunctioning
- Timer needs set to current restrictions
- Over misting nozzles
- Brown patches in yard
Sprinkler repair solutions for any issue.
- Sprinkler system consultation
- Controller repair & installation
- Valve repair
- Valve locating
- Faulty wiring
- Sprinkler heads repaired and or replaced
- Complete installation
- Cleaning and adjusting nozzles
- Fixing leaking and broken pipes
- Free estimates
- We are happy to answer any question you may have.
Give us a call today and find out more about how our sprinkler service can help you have the most efficient system in the neighborhood.
Serving: Dallas, Plano, Richardson, McKinney, Garland, Allen, Frisco, Highland Park, and Park Cities